I would love the opportunity to bring one of my events to your conference or city.
The Writer’s Muse - The Writer’s Muse is a 3-hour creative writing workshop that focuses on helping writers use everyday life as their creative influence. Through prompts and exercises, writers are encouraged to push boundaries in their creativity and learn how to be inspired by everything.
Dear Love Brunch - This is a 2-hour gathering at a local restaurant that brings together 10-15 women in an intimate setting to discuss life, love and relationships. Each brunch has a topic of focus and gets guests to answer Joy Journal Questions pertaining to life and love.
Digital Storytellers - This is a 3-hour masterclass that focuses on storytelling, strategy, and style for writers who blog. Co-hosted with GG Renee of All the Many Layers. This is perfect for journalist associations on college campuses. Material can be paired down if used as a part of a larger conference event.
I am available for booking for your next conference, writing group or retreat! I have taken part in panels such as Meet the Author and Rise of the Artreprenuer. I have had the opportunity to guest lecture in Temple University's Journalism & Society Class and their Branded Series presented by the Temple Association of Black Journalists. I like to keep it light, energetic and full of actionable content.
My areas of expertise:
Writing and Business
The Business of Writing
From blog to book
The Writer, The Brand
The Art of Digital Storytelling
Finding Your Voice in a Crowded Lane
Transforming Personal Stories Into Marketable Content
Life and Relationships
- How to Make Your Love Intentional, Deliberate and On Purpose
- Building and Maintaining Healthy Relationships
- The Business of Believing in God and Yourself
Previous speaking engagements include:
- Wine with Writers (moderator), Towne Book Center Cafe
- BGWA Wellness Expo, University of Penn
- Love is a Verb, Philadelphia
- Blogalicious 8, Atlanta
- Temple University Journalism & Society
- Branded Series - Temple Association of Black Journalists
- Meet the Author, The Pyramid Club
- The Rise of the Artrepreneur Series
- Moguls in Media
If interested in booking, please complete the form below.