WriteLaughDream, LLC is looking for an intern! Whoop. But not just any intern, an amazingly, awesome, and dope intern!
As you can imagine, with the growth of the blog and business this year, it’s a lot to handle! With this internship, you will not only receive hands on experience but also mentorship in your own writing endeavors as well.
I am looking for a college student or recent grad to join the team of myself and my project manager to take on some of the tasks for weekly operation. Requirements include:
- College student or recent grad.
- Strong writing skills. Composition, grammar, etc.
- Experience in content creation.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Periscope.
- Fast learner and self-motivated.
- Owns laptop or desktop computer.
- Available for weekly call or meeting as needed.
- Central to PA/NJ Area
- Available some nights and weekends for events.
- Strong interest in blogging and online business.
- Graphic design knowledge a plus but not mandatory.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling social media posts.
- Writing for social and/or newsletter
- Online community management.
- Assisting with set up and break down at events.
- Working alongside Project manager research and compilation tasks related to Bold, Brown & Beautiful.
- Other admin or scheduling tasks as needed by CEO.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and one (1) writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “WLD Intern.”
***This is an unpaid opportunity with the possibility to grow into a paid position. Semester will last 10-15 weeks unless otherwise noted.