Continuing with the Growing Into Grace series this month, I am so excited about all the ladies that took the time to take part! Up next is Siobhan Sudberry.
I’m definitely the worst at remembering how I discover new pages. Blame it on the ADD of the internet. Nonetheless, Siobhan is the creator of the Be Free Project. I love her thoughtful posts and her mission to help women pursue their dreams. She’s about way more than just inspiration, but gives you tangible steps to actually get to where you want to be! Her Be Free feature spotlights women from all over that are living life on their own terms and you know I am so here for that!
She also gave me a great book recommendation, “Choose Yourself” by James Altucher which I adored and really motivated me in a way I didn’t expect. This coaching thing is not just what she does but who she is, even in an Instagram comment! So prepare to be blessed by the 5 Things She Knows for Sure!
Siobhan Sudberry, Be Free Project
1. I know that I’m on the right path to creating the life I desire to live and it feels good to be able to type it and say it out loud. It took a lot of soul searching and prayer to figure out what my purpose was and then be confident to walk in it.
2. I know that I’m doing the best I can as a wife and mother with the tools that I have. I don’t have it all together by any means, but every day I try to be better than I was the day before and that’s all that matters.
3. I know that I was created to impact millions of women to empower them to move from feeling stuck to being free and to unapologetically live life on their own terms.
4. I know that I am good enough. My biggest mistake was comparing myself to others and not being confident in who I was. I now know that I have something valuable to offer the world and my voice deserves to be heard.
5. I know that God has a divine plan for my life. There was a time when I had no clue why I was here on earth. I prayed and prayed to God what was my purpose in life and what He shared with me was that I had to heal from my past before my purpose could ever be revealed to me.