We are looking for some amazing stories and perspectives on life, love, identity, dream chasing, writing, womanhood, manhood, exploration, and so much more. If you are a writing looking to expand the audience for your work, we would love to hear from you!
We are accepting essays, creative nonfiction, fiction, and book excerpts.
Submissions are due April 10th for the inaugural issue and should not exceed 800 words and are open to both female and male writers of color.
Please review before submitting!
- By submitting, you acknowledge that you are the sole copyright owner and this is your original work.
- WLD Publishing assumes no ownership of your work and will publish solely as a promotional opportunity.
- You agree to give WLD permission to exploit work digitally and use your namesake as well as snippets from the work for promo on the world wide web.
- Submit only one piece per issue.
- You will receive a response if we decide to publish your piece. We cannot reach out to everyone that was not selected.
- You will not be monetarily compensated for your submission (Yet. We hope to pay writers in the future, but the the journal is free to subscribers for now)
Submissions are now closed for the inaugural issue and will re-open, June 2017.